Professional trainings for young Algerian abroad/session beginning February 2014
In the context of implementing the Government’s action plan with respect to members of our national community living abroad and to further strengthen the ties of our fellow citizens with their country of origin,
- On the initiative of the Secretary of State in charge of the National Community Abroad, it is proposed to our fellow citizens living abroad a series of vocational trainings offered by the Ministry of Training and Vocational Education for a new session beginning February 2014.
- Trainings will take place within the facilities of the Ministry of Training and Professional Education and more precisely within dedicated structures located in the wilayas of Algiers, Blida, Oran, Constantine and Setif.
- Accommodation and meals will be provided to the successful candidates by the dedicated structures of the Ministry.
These trainings will be delivered to candidates having completed
- An 18 month-education sanctioned by a Certificate of Professional Competence (CAP),
- A 24 month-education sanctioned by a Technician Certificate (BT),
- A 30 month-education sanctioned by an Advanced Technician Certificate (BTS),
Training courses offered include
- Advanced Technician Certificate in Automation and Control (Electrics, Electronics),
- Advanced Technician Certificate of Site Supervisor (Building and public works),
- Advanced Technician Certificate in Quality Assurance in the food industry,
- Advanced Technician Certificate in Installation and Maintenance of cold refrigeration and air-conditioning equipment (Electrics, Electronics),
- Advanced Technician Certificate in Maintenance of light vehicles (Mechanics, engines),
- Advanced Technician Certificate in Roads system and urban public utilities (building and public works),
- Advanced Technician Certificate in Mechanics and Production, Cutting (Mechanical and Metallurgical Industries),
- Advanced Technician Certificate in Industrial Electronics (Electrics, Electronics, Energetics),
- Advanced Technician Certificate in Maintenance of IT and office equipment (Electrics, Electronics),
- Technician Certificate in Automotive Electronics,
- Technician Certificate in Multimedia Assistant,
- Certificate of Vocational Competence in Sanitary and Gas installation.
- All fellow citizens living abroad, aged 16 years old, can apply to a training if they fulfil the conditions on the educational level for the requested training
- People interested in a vocational training are first invited to contact the diplomatic and consular missions of the country they live in to fill in a pre-registration form available at the websites at these missions and the Secretary of State's websites : http://seccne.mae.dz
- Further information regarding practical modalities of the trainings will shortly be published in the abovementioned websites and other communication channels.
- Members of the national community interested in these trainings can also contact the Secretary of State in charge of National Community Abroad at the following email addresses: